Love & Peace festival (correction)

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri May 6 14:58:13 EDT 2005

On Fri, 6 May 2005 19:50:25 +0200, bernhard.pospiech <bernhard.pospiech at T-
ONLINE.DE> wrote:

>No good news:
>Just had a very informative phonecall with Dave. He told me that
>HAWKWIND will NOT play this festival in Germany in June

That's too bad.  I know members of one of the bands that's scheduled to
play the day before HW were supposed to play.  I was thinking of asking if
they needed a tech/roadie for the event ;^).

Just out of curiosity, are any of the seemingly-tentative German (plus
Vienna) dates in June happening?

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com