Love & Peace festival (correction)

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Fri May 6 16:36:31 EDT 2005

Hi David

>I've learned this lesson a long time ago.  ALWAYS wait to hear
confirmation from the band, not the promoter (they
>just want to sell tickets; they don't care what bands really show up).
King Crimson is often "promoted" when Robert >has no knowledge or even
intention of playing somehwere.

And I really asked that asshole 5 times if he is 100% sure that HAWKWIND
will play.
He said 5 times YES
And I asked him 5 times if the band has confirmed their appearance
He said 5 times YES

Now I know that it was a big pile of shit what he told me

I have learned my lesson as well :-(((

Bernhard