BRAIN: Tour dates for June, July & August

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri May 6 17:25:53 EDT 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 9:33 AM, blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM wrote:

> No doubt, but I would think that if the Surgeons played in Florida, it
> would be during the winter rather than the heat of summer. Maybe you
> could convince them to take a working winter break in the Sunshine
> State. ;-)

After all the snow we had in Germany last February that sounds like a
great suggestion. We actually had some clubs that wanted to book us in
FL but there was no way we could work it into our routing.