HW: Bergen

Sat May 7 14:25:34 EDT 2005

On Thu, 5 May 2005, SHLL (Scott Heller) wrote:

> The Robert Calvert Project CD is
> finished as well, which is robert reading his poetry and HW putting
> backing music to it... sounds cool...

        That does indeed sound intriguing... I'd heard nothing of
this. Any idea anyone what poems are involved? Is this the old Harbour
Productions tape used as the basis here? Have I even got that much
right? Yours,
              Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)