OFF: Aural Innovations: New Space/Psych/Stoner Rock Radio shows, Alchemical Radio, and new Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun May 8 07:33:49 EDT 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

May 7, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS AND MAIL ORDER STOCK

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#126), which is a Goddamn I'm A Countryman label special (The Spacious
Mind), The Atomic Bongload (show #11), which is a Nasoni Records label
special, and Alchemical Radio (show #86). You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at: http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: The new store is OPEN. I've got the entire God Damn I'm A
Countryman label catalog, including the brand new SPACIOUS MIND CD, the
brand new live Spacious Mind, and the new Rad Kjetil and the Loving Eye of
God. Sample the music on this weeks Space Rock radio show. I've also got
several CD's & LP's from the German based Nasoni label, who specialize in
Stoner Rock, Psychedelia and Prog-Psych. Sample those titles on this weeks
Atomic Bongload show. And I've also got 2 titles from the absolutely amazing
space rock/krautrock band, THTX. Still on the way are titles from the Black
Widow label, Stone Premonitions, and a couple Alien Dream titles. If you are
a band or label and we've discussed carrying your stock... hang in there
with me. This first wave is a big hit. I'll be in touch with you for the
second wave. Don't forget that I can now acccept VISA or MASTERCARD. Visit
the new store at: http://aural-innovations.com/store

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #126): Goddamn I'm A Countryman
Label Special

Goddamn I'm A Countryman Records is the label run by the Swedish band The
Spacious Mind, one of the world's great spaced out psychedelic ensembles, to
release their own music and side projects. I've just stocked all their
titles in my mail order catalog and have put together this label tribute to
give you a killer space rock show as well as the opportunity to sample some
of the items in our mail order catalog. Visit the new store at:
http://aural-innovations.com/store

The Spacious Mind - track 5 (from Rotvälta)
Moon Trotskij - "I Fell But Andromeda Rose to the Stars" (excerpt) (from I
Fell But Andromeda Rose to the Stars)
The Spacious Mind - "The Drifter" (from Take That Weight Off Your Shoulders:
Live Skelleftea 2/28/03)
Rad Kjetil and the Loving Eye of God - "Ceres" (from Title Unknown)
The Spacious Mind - " Upon Which Areas May The Circles Be Drawn?" (excerpt)
(from Live Volume One: Do Your Thing But Don't Touch Ours, Skogsnäs 10/26/99)
Jens - "The Hills Are All Flat Now" (from Standing in the Trees I Get Lifted
By the Leaves)
Rad Kjetil and the Loving Eye of God - "Dal-Jani Välta"" (from Rad Kjetil
and the Loving Eye of God)

The Atomic Bongload (show #11): Nasoni Records Label Special

Nasoni Records is a German based label that specializes in Stoner Rock, 70's
influenced Hard Rock and Psychedelia. They also have a love for Vinyl and
while they do release CD's their primary focus is producing some of the most
beautiful LP's I've seen in years. Great artwork, solidly made gatefold
jackets
 just like the old days. I've just stocked several of their titles
in my mail order catalog and have put together this label tribute to give
you a killer show as well as the opportunity to sample some of the items in
our mail order catalog. Visit the new store at:
http://aural-innovations.com/store

Nightstalker - "Silver Shark" (from Just A Burn)
The Great Escape - "Don't Waste Your Time" (from Nothing Happens Without A
Dream)
Weltraumstaunen - "Hofmanns Mahl (The Dwarves Of Yore)" (from Weltraumwelt)
Octopus Syng - "Frail Elephant" (From Beyond The Karmadelic Coldness,
There's The Lovedelic Warmth)
3Speed Automatic - "Walk On The Sun" (from Villa Rocka)
The Moon - "World Full Of Joy" (from In Phase)
The Great Escape - "Someone Knows" (from Escape From Reality)
Polytoxicomane Philharmonie - "Fuddle Pie & Puddle Lie" (from Plays Psycho
Erectus)
Siena Root - "Trippin'" (from A New Day Dawning)
Drive By Shooting - "Jimmy, Jonny, And You" (from Between Evil And Peace
Tour 2005)
Loxley Beade - "The Traveller" (from Of Transient Thoughts & Iridescence)
The Davolinas - "Destiny" (from Edge Of A New Day)

Alchemical Radio (show #86)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label, and features some of the best
Psychedelia, Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the
underground has to offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

The Mick Fleetwood Band – "Walking With The Angels"
Nothing 2 Declare – "Echoes In The Air"
National Steam – "Orion"
Nelson Said – "Dancing Through The Years"
Neurotic – "Bomb Day"
Nick Nicely – "Elegant Daze"
Oosterdok – "Bob’s Lost Day"
Patrick Porter – "Back Of A Promise"
Paul Roland – "Easter 1916"
Paul Rose – "Same Old Reality"
Peter Ashby – "What Is Will Be"
Paradox One – "Edge Of Reality"
The Slow Poisoners – "Bleeding Hearts Of The World Unite"
Polytoxicomane Philharmonie – "Poisonous Moth"
Quarkspace – "Reality Resumed"
Radium 88 – "Before It Disappears"

http://Aural-Innovations.com