HW: Bergen

Sun May 8 21:02:18 EDT 2005

On Sat, 7 May 2005, Dave Bottomley wrote:

> Well, we've heard HW do "Ode To A Timeflower" in this style in concerts over
> the past year or so - presumably that'll be on this CD. No further clues,
> though, I'm afraid.

        Failure to think on my part there, yes of course. That's a bit
worrying to contemplate, as as that was done in Cambridge at least I
thought it lacked any connection with or sensitivity to the material, just
a techno piece that would have been interesting by itself but failed to
help the words. Oh well. We'll see, or perhaps more likely we won't,
yours,
        Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)