Hakwind prices on Ebay

The Cold War Kid h-loopey at FSMAIL.NET
Tue May 10 16:54:36 EDT 2005

I've got a copy of this and the sound quality is really good. As for the
bonus tracks. Who's Gonna Win The War is the same as the one fron Weird
101 except it has an extra minute of intro ala the version on Levitation
and Drug Cabinet Key isthe one from Friends and Relations, except it has a
spoken word intro by Bob. So, I guess they can't be taken fron vinyl
copies and they must of had access to some kind of master tapes, unless
anyone knows where these fuller versions can be found.