Hakwind prices on Ebay

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed May 11 06:28:40 EDT 2005

The Cold War Kid writes:

> I've got a copy of this and the sound quality is really good. As for the
> bonus tracks. Who's Gonna Win The War is the same as the one fron Weird
> 101 except it has an extra minute of intro ala the version on Levitation
> and Drug Cabinet Key isthe one from Friends and Relations, except it has a
> spoken word intro by Bob. So, I guess they can't be taken fron vinyl
> copies and they must of had access to some kind of master tapes, unless
> anyone knows where these fuller versions can be found.

Hmmmmm, nope, nothing in the Codex with those features. Sounds like they
do have access to something more, ummmmm, complete.

Of course that probably only narrows it down to around 50 suspects but
it is interesting that they're from the Weird and F&R stuff. I dunno
what my Uncle Sherlock would make of it.

FoFP