Germany-Tour (was: Another note from the north...)

Denis Regenbrecht denis at PTI-INC.DE
Sat May 14 03:59:59 EDT 2005

On 13.05.2005, at 20:49, Colin J Allen wrote:

> These are NOT Hawkwind dates; there appears to be some "communication
> problem" involving the band and the promoter but I am pretty much 100%
> positive that these are NOT happening.
>
> I have talked with both the promoter and Dave Brock about them.

Hopefully this mess can be sorted out real soon. They're already
selling tickets on the web:

<http://www.up2city.de/tickets/partner/getgo_tour.php?
erid=144279&eventid=231173>

and even Eventim, one of Germany's biggest online ticket-traders
already sells tickets for the Berlin gig:

<http://eventim.de/cgi-bin/TINFO.DLL?
fun=TDetailB&id=EVE340331116057375C&doc=funktion/
fun_deb_sta&key=144279$231173>

(c)IAO
                 D'confused'+R