SLOTERDIJK, MANDIBLE & SUB-PRIMITIVE: Philadelphia, PA: June 25th!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat May 14 07:45:55 EDT 2005

June 25th brings three great bands together at Philadelphia's Millcreek
Tavern!!
4200 Chester Avenue!!!
Doors open at 9:30 PM, and will be strictly enforced
$7.00 entry fee

*first band will start at 10.
Headliner 12:15 - end (1:45 curfew)

The Millcreek is in the heart of 'University City', and this promises to be
a show not to be missed!

SLOTERDIJK will headline. We are also happy to introduce MANDIBLE to the
greater tri-state area.
Philly's own SUB-PRIMITIVE  will provide rock solid local support. Visit the
Millcreek Tavern website at: http://millcreektavernphilly.com for complete
details, or call call: (215) 222-9194

headlining act: SLOTERDIJK ( Hawkwind inspired spacerock-project )

http://www.soundclick.com/sloterdijk
http://www.garageband.com/artist/sloterdijk

see 'Press Links" at: http://www.freewebs.com/oebs

Middle act:
Mandible ( DC based experimental 'heavy band' )
http://mandibleband.com
http://www.soundclick.com/mandible.

local support from:
Sub-Primitive ( Philly based krautrock/noise band in the vein of
Chrome/Helios Creed )
http://www.sub-primitive.150m.com

Formerly the infamous Track & Turf of University City, Philadelphia,
Millcreek Tavern promises to live up to its former legacy and take it to the
next level. We are University City's only original music venue,
Philadelphia's latest hot-spot for live entertainment, great beers and
drinks and not to mention one of the finest dining experiences that anyone
can offer west of Center City.