HW: A distant gig...............

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu May 19 03:18:53 EDT 2005

On 18 May 2005, at 21:30, Colin J Allen wrote:
> Well, this is THE Underground Zero.  Will it be a one-off?  Who
> knows...I
> guess that rather depends on how this night goes.  They are active
> again
> though; a CD of remastered tracks is being released.
> To be honest, I only contacted them on the off-chance that they might
> want
> to play gigs again..lo and behold, they were up for it!

Ah, I wish I could make it.  I always thought the few Underground Zero
tracks on the HW F&R discs I heard were pretty cool.  I really dug
"Canes Venetici" (or however it was spelled.  Its on the iPod even now!
:)

Hope the gig and CD go well!

Cheers,
Carl (who _does_ expect he can make Litmus in Cambridge in June though)

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
http://www.carlaz.com/