Middlesbrough

Brian Coulthard brian.coulthard at LYCOS.CO.UK
Thu May 19 18:04:39 EDT 2005

Evening All
           Agreed a good solid perfomance liked Paradox, I would have
liked to hear Digital Nation and that ode to a time Flower in there
somewhere. Enjoyed it very much Wolverhampton next. On the flyer I
picked up  it has the tracklisting for the new album gone is Silver
Machine(Good) and there is a new title Sighs appearing

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of George Chaplin
Sent: 19 May 2005 19:12
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Middlesbrough

Totally agree with Keith, esp. it possibly being the best gig since 89.
The sound engineering was very good too - something the venue
complimented.

George

Henge Warrior and Hawkfan

www.timewatch.org

Six psi bands appearing along with 24 others, for free at Thornborough
Free Festival - www.thornborough.org

Taking another Hawkwind virgin to Sheffield, and the Virgin I took to
the last Newcastle gig is coming too!