Christmas...

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Thu May 19 19:46:24 EDT 2005

All I have to say is that I'm super- jealous!!  Los Angeles is nice, but no
live Hawkwind!!!   I am going to the Anubian Lights gig in a couple of
weeks, so it's not all bad.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of GutterCat at AOL.COM
Sent:   Thursday, May 19, 2005 4:38 PM
To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject:        Christmas...

Just got back from Blackburn.
The Christmas CD is on sale again. Got my holy grail. Brilliant gig
tonight.
Dumpy joined at the end. Absolutely superb and I have a loud noise in  my
left ear. My fault for standing in front of the left speaker stack.
Some nice hoodies on sale outside too.

Now for some sleep after I listen to the CD. Gotta be at work for 7.
Roll and Rock!