"Los Angeles is nice,"

George Chaplin webmaster at ANCIENTEUROPE.INFO
Thu May 19 20:03:21 EDT 2005

Hi, I'm new to the list but I thought I'd make a bold recommendation to
everyone who is not currently going to see Hawkwind - do it!

When I say the Hawks are playing a blinder this time round I really mean
it - this is one of the best tours they have done in a long long time. In
fact last night took me right back to the days when they used to play
Newcastle City Hall first time round. So, even if you are abroad if you ever
want to see Hawkwind again, now's the time to do it.

I'm really not exaggerating in any way, with the exception of some of my
favourite extras like Tim Blake this is as good as Hawkwind gets - and that
is just stunning.

George

(warrior on the edge of henge)