Never any BOC news!

Brad Dahl dahl at WIRELESSBEEHIVE.COM
Fri May 20 19:25:26 EDT 2005

> I find it sad that there's never much BOC news here!  Perhaps we should
> make some up! ;-)

You asked for it!

Move over Max Bialystock. Broadway's foremost wheeler-dealer in "The
Producers" could be joined by another man enamored by big money. Producers
Barry and Fran Weissler and Mark Burnett, with an assist from real-estate
mogul Donald Trump, are developing a musical based on "The Apprentice,"
Trump's hit NBC television series.  Eric Bloom has just signed on to play
the lead in this production.  Each musical number will feature cowbell
solos.

Brad