Never any BOC news!

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri May 20 22:54:59 EDT 2005

Tony wrote:

> I find it sad that there's never much BOC news here!  Perhaps we should make
> some up! ;-)

Well, I did find out the other day that there's a prog rock band from the University of Rochester called "More Cowbell". That's BOC-ish, I guess.

Oh, and a local classic rock radio station has been boasting of their expanded music library, so I was thinking of requesting "This Ain't the Summer of Love." I figure, if they can't even play a track that's on the same album as Reaper they're just blowing hot air.

Brian