Never any BOC news!

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Sat May 21 08:26:39 EDT 2005

Summer of Love is on Agents of Fortune which also has DFTR so the station is
more likely to have that.  You should request something from a more
"obscure" album like Imaginos such as "Del Rios Song" or "I Am The One You
Warned Me Of".  Alternatively, what about "Loofah" or "Devils Hang Nail"
(the original version demo of  "The Vigil") from The Buck Dharma Archives.
-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Sent: 21 May 2005 03:55
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Never any BOC news!

Tony wrote:

> I find it sad that there's never much BOC news here!  Perhaps we should
make
> some up! ;-)

Well, I did find out the other day that there's a prog rock band from the
University of Rochester called "More Cowbell". That's BOC-ish, I guess.

Oh, and a local classic rock radio station has been boasting of their
expanded music library, so I was thinking of requesting "This Ain't the
Summer of Love." I figure, if they can't even play a track that's on the
same album as Reaper they're just blowing hot air.

Brian