Never any BOC news!

JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Sat May 21 17:47:53 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/21/2005 1:23:24 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM writes:

Yeah,  I'd like to request a song that I love which hasn't been played in the
past,  yet there's a decent chance they would play it now. If they
can't/won't play  Summer of Love I know there's no use even requesting something like
The Red  & The Black, let alone Devil's Hang Nail.

By extending their music  library, I have a suspicion they might just be
playing 5 Led Zep songs over  and over in their rotation instead of 2. We'll see.
I did hear "30 Days in the  Hole" while in my car the other day. That's
different for this station--and  promising.

That's why I got a CD player for my car! Got tired of the ". . . somebody
else's favorite song. . ." crap on my local classic rock station.

Joe