BOC: The Old Gods Return

Sat May 21 18:08:51 EDT 2005

On Sat, 21 May 2005, Stephan Forstner wrote:

> I'm assuming BOC didn't actually get on the soundtrack or I'm sure it would
> have been mentioned here, but its nice of JS to plug the band in the book I
> thought.

        Though sadly with one of the worst lyrics on the album bar `I Just
Like To Be Bad'... :-(

        Has anyone seen the new rhythm section yet, or have we all given
up on the band entirely? Do the new guys change anything much about the
sound? Less funk and more attack is what I'm hoping to hear, but that
could just be me. Yours,
                         Jon

--
    Jonathan Jarrett    "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
    Birkbeck College     but stands also delivered by some good author."