Never any BOC news!

Brad Dahl dahl at WIRELESSBEEHIVE.COM
Sat May 21 20:33:40 EDT 2005

> If they can't/won't play Summer of Love I know there's no use even
requesting something like The Red & The Black

I lived in Fresno, CA in 1981-82.  They had a decent rock station there
and I used to request "The Red and The Black".  After a few calls the DJ
told me that they were not going to play it because "it was not a radio
song".  I asked him what the hell that meant, but he couldn't give me a
good answer.  I think he thought I would just accept that and go away.  I
guess it worked, because I did.

Brad