HW: Who the heck was that?

Sun May 22 14:55:41 EDT 2005

On Sun, 22 May 2005, David and Manami Greenhalgh wrote:

> At the start of the ITV F1 coverage from Monaco there was a sequence
> backed by something that sounded disturbingly like Jamiroquai covering
> Motorhead. Does anyone know what it was?

        That's almost certainly the version by Corduroy, I'd have thought,
though I haven't seen it in this instance. It's quite good. I have to work
very hard to hate it as much as it deserves to be hated what it actually
is :-) Yours,
              Jon

ObCD: The Spacious Mind - _Cosmic Mind at Play_
--
    Jonathan Jarrett    "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
    Birkbeck College     but stands also delivered by some good author."