Never any BOC news!

Alex S. Garcia asg at MVDBASE.COM
Sun May 22 17:17:26 EDT 2005

This is old news, but I figure it's better than no news, lol, and since I just
saw "The Frighteners" now for the first time... I was pleasantly surprised to
hear "Don't fear the reaper" playing over the end credits, though it didn't
sound like the original version or even BOC at all. As it turns out, it's a
cover by a New Zealand band called the Mutton Birds.

There's a short thread about it on IMDB, if anyone's interested/curious -- at
least the song seems to have prompted a few people to look up some BOC stuff,
heheh:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0116365/board/nest/7450906

Alex.
Progressive rock : prog.xrs.net / rip.xrs.net