HW: Who the heck was that?

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon May 23 04:32:12 EDT 2005

Hi ,

ITV way back said that the F1 program music was by Jamiroquai.

However i missed Sundays race and would suspect its the same unless they
have decided to change the music to a version of motorhead. As Jon says
it would be most likely be the Corduroy Acid Jazzed up version.

Corduroy were a F**king fantastic band, and its with great tongue in
cheek that they did Motorhead, much like James taylor Quartet do many
covers in the live set....

Tiz a pity this country never grabbed the Corduroy records, and instead
put up with the extremely watered down pop bollocks that is Jamiroqai.

but then we've heard this all before with hawkwind haven't we.

regards
iain

--
Iain Ferguson - Networks AOL UK