HW: Who the heck was that?

David Greenhalgh greenhalgh.david at NTLWORLD.COM
Mon May 23 15:31:19 EDT 2005

Actually, it's turning out to be a good week for unexpected Hawkwind.

The BBC is on strike today, so instead of P.M. (News and current
affairs for the none UK people) we got Annie Nightingale's history of
UK festivals giving us the unlikely opportunity to hear Nik Turner give
an interview and Hawkwind perform on primetime Radio 4.

I missed the program the first time round, so a good listen for me.

Dave