HW: Get Voting

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Thu Nov 3 05:50:11 EST 2005

just a quick update! (I'll try not to post incessantly like i did for chart
trek!)

well voting has been open for just over a day and already the number cast
runs into the 100's so many thanks to those of you who've already nailed
your colors to your particular mast, if you haven't, then it'll take seconds
so what are you waiting for, click on -
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/song%20vote.htm

and have your say.

one thing i have decided, is that in the early weeks of voting I'm just
going to announce the name or in this weeks case names of those songs
eliminated without going into too much detail as i feel this will keep
things more interesting and you're going to have to keep coming back each
week to vote as your "X" could be the difference. however please do not
hesitate to contact me (preferably off list) if you have any concerns or
queries.

don't forget to tell friends, family, colleagues etc who you think might be
interested - the more the merrier!

thanks as ever for your patience and understanding in matter

regards

Dave