HW: Get Voting

Sones, Andrew andrew.sones at BANKOFAMERICA.COM
Thu Nov 3 07:36:26 EST 2005

for all his work with the SOTA Chart Trek i think it'd be good if dave
law was involved in introducing the wining song on stage during the
astoria gig

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of M Holmes
Sent: 03 November 2005 12:00
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW: Get Voting

Dave Law writes:

> just a quick update! (I'll try not to post incessantly like i did for
> chart
> trek!)
>
> well voting has been open for just over a day and already the number
> cast runs into the 100's so many thanks to those of you who've already

> nailed your colors to your particular mast, if you haven't, then it'll

> take seconds so what are you waiting for, click on -
> http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/song%20vote.htm

Of course Single Transferrable Vote (which is what this amounts to) is a
system of voting which will find the least disliked candidate rather
than the most liked.

Discuss...

FoFP

Notice to recipient:
The information in this internet e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify the sender immediately by telephone. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

When addressed to external clients any opinions or advice contained in this internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing terms of business or client engagement letter issued by the pertinent Bank of America group entity.

If this email originates from the U.K. please note that Bank of America, N.A., London Branch, Banc of America Securities Limited and Banc of America Futures Incorporated are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.