HW: Upcoming Litmus Gigs (and a Space Ritual gig)

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 3 15:49:17 EST 2005

the point i was trying to make about the halcyon days guff is that this is a
usual way for bands to "get into your head" - of course i had to make it
sound like a sweeping statement.

i wouldn't put god and man anywhere - it's a wierd album - insect brain -
yes - the sounds of a band searching for and finding a groove - other bands:
greltch, monty oxymoron, poly styrene (new album out), acid mothers of
course - millions of 'em

trev

REAL FESTIVAL MUSIC - RFM   http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
Festival Listings, Festival Reviews, CDs, Video Downloads, News, Forum,
Chat, Healers

AND THERE CAME THE BEASTS AND KINGS WITH THEIR ARMIES AND THEIR CAPTAINS TO
MAKE WAR WITH HIM UPON THE HORSE AND TO MAKE WAR WITH HIS ARMIES AND HIS
EYES WERE AS A FLAME OF FIRE HE WAS CROWNED WITH MANY CROWNS AND IN
RIGHTEOUSNESS HE JUDGES AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE WAGES WAR
http://www.judgetrev.com