antidrug lemmy

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Nov 4 09:29:06 EST 2005

On 04/11/2005 14:10, Wright, Mike wrote:
> http://society.guardian.co.uk/drugsandalcohol/story/0,8150,1627374,00.ht
> ml says he was advocating legalisation of it, despite its evilness.

Ooo, I bet he's read his history on Prohibition in the States ;)  If you
want to turn something that people like into a unregulated source of
criminal income ... well, criminalise it, obviously!

On 04/11/2005 14:16, Arin Komins wrote:
 > Yep.  Just an amusing choice for a spokesperson for antidrugs.  (since
 > you have to figure that most folks won't know that the antipathy is
 > only towards heroin ;-) )

;) I would think merely looking at Lemmy (or Ozzy for that matter) would
be enough to make plenty of folks swear off anything stronger than
camomile ;)

Cheers,
Carl

ObTrack: "Dopamine", Iommi & Hughes.