Speaking about aliens... I had a really weird dream...

Deborah Vacano deborah at VACANO.ORG
Fri Nov 11 15:05:07 EST 2005

Yes, we are soul mates..;o)

took 15 years to finally get it together..

I think I spelled it the race wrong..
found this on the internet..

Spelled..  AGHARIANS - (or Aghartians)

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/aghartilegend.html