OFF: Re: Speaking about aliens... I had a really weird dream...

Guido Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Sat Nov 12 00:09:06 EST 2005

Hmm. Didn't find anything on Google about "Aractillian Cosmology", but
"Aractillian" gave me this:

http://cloudnine.3.forumer.com/a/winner-of-the-best-magical-creature_post157.html

Sounds like the critter isn't sophisticated enough to have a cosmology
-- or maybe it's a cosmology that allows for the existence of Aractillians?

Guido

obCDplayer -- Brandenburg Concertos (performed by Il Giardino Armonico)