[Hawkwind] voting for week 2 closes soon!

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Sat Nov 12 13:00:27 EST 2005

hi all

as you probably know week 2 of the "Right To Decide" vote closes tomorrow,
13th November at 12.00 mid-day UK time.

if you haven't voted (which I'm sure you have) then don't delay and click on
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/song%20vote.htm
and do your bit.

please note that tomorrows result won't appear until early afternoon,
probably about 15.00 (got to work ;-(  ) but please begin voting for week 3
any time after mid day, if anybody votes for the losing song I'll contact
them direct to advise them to re-cast their vote.

thanks as ever

Dave