antidrug lemmy

Guido Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Tue Nov 15 18:10:42 EST 2005

Okay, thanks. I wonder how much art and music (and possibly other forms
of expression) would not exist if there were no "pissheads"/alcoholics,
or drug users/abusers? There certainly wouldn't be any psychedelic art
or music. No Salvador Dali. No Samuel Taylor Coleridge, I suspect. Edgar
Allan Poe? I wonder what Frank Zappa's work would have been like if he
didn't smoke like a chimney?

IMHO, "pisshead" is an overly judgemental term of limited utility. Walk
a mile in Ozzy's shoes -- maybe you'd be a pisshead too?

Guido