OFF: various vocals and lack of giggage (was HW: Astoria, See tickets, etc...)

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 15 20:11:15 EST 2005

>On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 01:21:35PM -0800, Keith Henderson typed out:

>> P.P.S.  There are three shows in a row at the Astoria/Mean Fiddler that
>> I'd like to see...Cardiacs on the 11th, Fish on the 12th, and Litmus/AD2
>> (oh, and Nik & crew too) on the 13th.  (or perhaps I got the order
>> wrong.)  If I can't go to the CH:Turkey qualifier, perhaps I'll even
>> make a rash decision to fly in for this weekend...anybody else going to
>> these?

After the event, but just to note that Cardiacs were absolutely superb on
Friday, probably the best I've ever seen them, which is saying something.
Amazingly good sound for the Astoria (unlike their gig there last year). And
the gig was being filmed for a DVD release- should be a belter. Anyone else go?

Nick