Off: antidrug lemmi

Maxine Wesley maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Fri Nov 18 05:55:34 EST 2005

Hi,

> > > And I don't know Glenn Hughes's drug of choice, but he
> > > should
> > > definitely count as another warning judging by the pictures of him
> > > on Iommi's website...

I couldn't find the website but I'm guessing he's no Orlando Bloom....
so i'm thinking along the lines of meth amphetamine... based on a
rather shock news report I saw the other evening (ITV) (photies
showing effect of 3 years usage - urrgh!)

> > Also lots of alcohol, if I remember aright!

> I remember the Sweet's Brian Connolly being interviewed for Glam
>Top Ten or somesuch just a few weeks before he died. His condition
>was due to copious amounts of alcohol and it almost put me off my
beer.

Personally I find people look a lot better when I'm pissed?

> Seems the rock'n'roll lifestyle isn't good for everyone...

It's highly suitable for pissheads tho'.... just go to the Derby
Rock'n'blues for evidence.

cheers

Maxine