Off: antidrug lemmi

Mon Nov 21 15:17:42 EST 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 10:55:34AM -0000, Maxine Wesley typed out:
> I couldn't find the website but I'm guessing he's no Orlando Bloom....
> so i'm thinking along the lines of meth amphetamine... based on a
> rather shock news report I saw the other evening (ITV) (photies
> showing effect of 3 years usage - urrgh!)

        Skeletal is the word that springs most readily to mind:

http://www.iommi.com/images/Iommi%20Hughes%202005%20-%20JMcM2%20big.jpg

        But the real problem I have with it is quite how much he has
become like Bill Nighy's washed-up popstar character in _Love
Actually_... If there was a rock _Private EYe_ this would be in the
lookalikes.

        You know that's one of the more troubling concepts I've come up
with recently.

> Personally I find people look a lot better when I'm pissed?

        So it's just a matter of reversing the polarity of the alcohol
flow? Oh I need to take my brain out and restart it. Yours,
                                                            Jon

--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk