OFF: antidrug lemmy

Mon Nov 21 15:50:07 EST 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 10:02:26AM -0800, gary shindler typed out:
> I thought Ozzy did too much coke, acid in the 70s and
> booze. I didn't ever think that he was on horse.

        Now that I look, I can't actually find that where I thought I
read it. I may have done the man a dis-service. All the Google results for
`Ozzy Osbourne heroin' suggest that if he's been on it it was only ever
briefly.

        Though
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1285/is_7_33/ai_105735868
offers the rather bizarre spectacle of Ozzy being interviewed on the phone
by Marianne Faithful.

> Knowledge of rock stars' vices, that will get you far
> won't it?

        Seems to be keeping BOC-L ticking over... Yours,
                                                         Jon

ObAlbum: Tom Waits - _Nighthawks at the Diner_
--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk