[Hawkwind] Right To Decide - This weeks vote

Dave Law davelaw at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Tue Nov 22 12:27:17 EST 2005

hi all

just the usual mid week reminder to make sure you make your voice heard in
this weeks Right To Decide vote.
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/song%20vote.htm
is, as ever the only address you need.

polling has been brisk once more this week and if things continue in the
same vein then i predict that we will once more have a record breaking vote!

also don't forget to have a read of the clues that I'm posting every week
and also I've just uploaded a Pie chart that give each songs percentage of
the vote although I've chosen to leave the titles off just to keep it
interesting, I'll attempt to update this as often as possible.

thanks as ever for your continued support.

regards

Dave