still alive and on this planet (anyone intersted in some new music? )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Nov 28 16:30:53 EST 2005

Dear Friends,
I am currently living back on my family farm in New Jersey, and have been
recording new material for about 2 months now. Unfortunately, I am in a
transition phase as far as my personal belongings etc, and no longer have
regular access to the internet or my PC. I also no longer have the tools to
upload any music, create cover art etc; however I'm anxious to get some of
this stuff 'out there'.
If you run an internet or 'real air' radio station, or would be interested
in helping promote this new batch of material please contact me. Although
there is a good deal of psychedelia in the mix, the majority of the music is
a form of gangsta funk..Thanks, Mike Burro

PS: There is of course at least one straight ahead spacerock tune