xmas party hotel?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Nov 29 05:46:35 EST 2005

Arin Komins writes:

> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, M Holmes wrote:
>
> :Subject: xmas party hotel?
> :
> :So are we all gonna book into the same hotel again and have a wee party
> :after the gig? Any word from the band which one?
>
> Regretfully, I can't do this for folks this year, as I'm not able to make
> the xmas party (we're stuck here until we acquire a new travel permit for
> Rich.  sigh.  bureaucracy.  Hope to aim for the summer if a hawkfest
> happens.  Or next year's xmas party.)
>
> If someone wants to take over for the year, email me offline, and I'll
> share hotel contacts and various other bits and pieces ;-)

OK Arin, email me details and I'll figure out if I have time to give it
a go...

The basics:

Did we get a package deal from the hotel because there were a few of us?

Did we have to arrange something with the band or do they handle their
own end of things?

Do we have to organise staff to keep the bar open or is that taken as
read at this time of year?

Thanks

FoFP

P.S: I notice there's a Radisson in that area near the SF Bookshop
opposite Leicester Sqare. Would they be as good as the other one up T.
Court. Rd?