xmas party hotel?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Nov 30 06:07:35 EST 2005

Jill Strobridge writes:

> Hi - I'm not coming down myself - dates just don't work out but
> I've found this a very useful site.
>
> http://www.hotels-london.co.uk/

Excellent!

Thanks Jill.

To be honest it sounds like a lot of hassle. Arin says folks are going
to turn up, then they're not, then they don't and she's already paid for
them. And that's just the fans. The band's folks change hourly and then
when they arrive they demand a different room because they're too near
pylons or whatever.

Sounds like folks might not be ready for my "This is THE DEAL. Now pay
up, shut up, and get the fuck into your room" management style.

On the plus side though, I now have the Ski Club trained to the idea
that when I say they pay beforehand or they pay *more*, I mean it. It
may cut down on overall numbers, but I now know how many are coming.

FoFP