OFF: The Yankees Win

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Sat Oct 1 21:50:45 EDT 2005

Bill Stewart wrote:
> The Bronx Bombers just won the AL East pennant...Bosox might not even get a
> wildcard slot...what a pity. Just goes to prove, there was never a curse,
> Boston just SUCKS!! nyuk nyuk nyuk...Eat your hearts out Met fans

I'm no Red Sox fan (or Met fan), but I am SICK of the Yankees. Here's to Chicago winning the World Series for the first time in 88 years!

Hey, if Boston could shake off the curse of the Bambino, maybe Chicago can finally get past the Black Sox scandal....

Brian