OFF: Aural Innovations: New Radio Shows & Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Oct 2 07:10:52 EDT 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

October 2, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

I’m back from vacation and my batteries are recharged!! Lots of radio shows
coming up!!

We've just uploaded new shows from The Kozmik Ken Experience (October 2005)
and Tapegerm Radio (show #4). See the playlists below. You can go directly
to the Radio shows page at: http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: New in stock the past couple weeks are the latest volume in
The Vegetable Man Project series, with bands from around the world doing
their own, and often unique, covers of this old Pink Floyd song. I’ve got
the CD & LP versions of Purple Overdose’s “Painting the Air” (rarities &
unreleased tracks). I’ve restocked several copies of Architectural
Metaphor’s Other Music, which sold so well last year. And finally, Mushroom
is always a favorite so I’ve restocked several of their titles, plus I’ve
got a couple Mushroom related titles – Om Trio and Dipstick. I just got
confirmation that the debut CD from First Band From Outer Space is on it’s
way, as is the new Spacious Mind live disc. You can go directly to our
online store at:
http://aural-innovations.com/store

The Kozmik Ken Experience (October 2005) (Space Rock & Psychedelia)

Alien Dream - -"This is Paradise" (from Lucid Dream)
The Future Kings of England - "Lilly Lockwood" (from The Future Kings of
England)
Day Shift - "The Happy Elephant" (from Imaginary Menagerie)
Hypnos 69 - "The Intrigue of Perception" (from The Intrigue of Perception)
Space Ritual - "Born to Go" (from Live at the Venusian Electric Ballroom)
King Bathmat - "Illuminous Pups" (from Fantastic Freakshow Carnival)
Mandog - "#0215" (from Tryptaphonic Mind Explosion)
Karma Pilot - "The Last Place on Earth" (from Between the Darkness and the
Morninglight)
Masters Apprentices - "Our Friend Owsley Stanley 3" (from Choice Cuts)
Earthling Society - "Black Witch" (from Albion)
Octopus - "Rainchild" (from Restless Night)
Omnia Opera - "The Awakened" (from Omnia Opera)

Tapegerm Radio (show #4)

Tapegerm was started in May 2000 by a few folks who were making mixes of
loops taken from old cassette tape albums, homemade tracks, and loops of our
own for a new project being run at http://homemademusic.com. After a few
months a few of us thought it would be cool to start collaborating together
by dropping our loops into a pool shared by everyone in the group and see
what kind of music came out. Basically we're a bunch of artists who have fun
combining sounds in different ways and hearing how other artists combine
those sounds in other ways. Visit our web site at http://tapegerm.com

hebephrenic - Girls"
Blind Mime Ensemble - Eleven
Arthur Loves Plastic - Breakdown
Jeff Davis and the Beauregards - Jeff Davis Arrives
Magical Cigarette - Simon
David Alexander McDonald - Industrial Skating
Virus Factory - That's It, I Quit
Heuristics Inc. - That's good... No, that's bad!
Electroearwig - Son of sam
atari buford - possession
Pablos Pub - 300 miles
Omnitechnomatrix - The Cane - Category 4 MX
Shell - 24 Skidoo
CYSTEM - Mother Plucker
International Garbageman - Cohors tumultuaria
Insecta Sonic - A Fugue for 23 Freaks
DJ Get Yo Fat On - Meatwad,Carl,and Monster...WHAT A RIDE!
Pixel Rider - Fusion roughneck
David Fuglewicz - The Noise At The Back Of My Head
Mental Anguish - Red Eclipse
Buzzsaw & The Shavings - The Stasi Takes Walter Ulbricht for a Walk
Anti - Gravity Workshop - Dry Ice
D. Howse - World War III
Tesai - One Arm Swordsman
Jim Tyrrell - Resolve