TMTYL?HEADPHONES!!!

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 2 20:14:08 EDT 2005

This is great on headphones...so many layers>There hasn't been much comment
on the album and I haven't seen any press reviews.AT the mo. it's "to love a
machine" and "TMTYL" (gr8 line about long weekends of......) "A.A" and "out
here" and not forgeting Richard's  "Digital Nation" which should be in the
download charts,welll catchy!Yours,Alan.