Julian Cope on BOC

Jean Lansford oystrgal at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Oct 5 06:58:15 EDT 2005

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Chip Hart wrote:

>        Cope is firmly in the first camp, as the "attitude" and "intent"
>        of BOC at the time seems more important to him than, say, how
>        cool the melody is on "I Love the Night" or something.

Reminds me of a recent discussion about the (still current?)
literary fad 'magical realism'. Those of us asking the questions
were looking for common elements between stories; the fans of the
genre kept talking about the intent and politics of the author.
--
Jean Lansford
oystrgal at bellsouth.net

"Hear the voices in my head, swear to God it
sounds like they're snoring." - Harvey Danger