OFF: (yet) more cowbell

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Oct 6 07:30:49 EDT 2005

On 05/10/2005 02:44, Gary Shindler wrote:
> Gary Shindler stopped by antimusic.com
> and thought you would be interested in the following item on our site:
>    http://www.antimusic.com/news/05/oct/0402.shtml
> Here is their message....
> Albert's putting the cowbell in CBGB's!

Heh, the dodgy little band I play bass in is doing an "unplugged" set
later this month -- the drummer can't make it, and I thought playing
acoustic bass was too obvious, so I've volunteered for duty on  random
percussion :)

I've got a little shaker I picked up from a dude in Cartagena de Las
Indias that seems to be made of a film canister filled with pebbles
(sounds good!), and I'm using that on most songs -- but we've got one
that starts kinda jangly on Am and has some G and F things in there too,
so for it I'm deploying my "piece de resistance": a handheld bongo bell
from JCR Precussion in the Bronx :)  Cures my fever for sure :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson