Julian Cope on BOC

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Oct 6 21:38:49 EDT 2005

That would probably be a worthy project but one that would require more
time than any of us BSNYC folks have right now. Also the other factor
is that holding to these conceptual forms is almost anti-commercial so
if we wanted to make the Surgeons pay for itself it would not be the
thing to do. Wait didn't The Mars Volta just do that?
Al