H/W: Geek fact of the day - voices on Orgone Accumulator - remastered space ritual

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Mon Oct 10 13:18:45 EDT 2005

I haven't played my vinyl version for ages but I'm
pretty sure it's on there - It's also on my 'One Way
Records' CD which was lifted from vinyl. I always
thought it was one of the band on stage who said it
and it got picked up by the mic.

Cheers,
mick