realfestivalmusic review judge/jaki gig

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 10 16:17:58 EDT 2005

Judge Trev and Jaki Windmill - 0ct 7th rma tavern, Portsmouth

The Royal Marine Artillery Tavern regulars plus a mini-invasion of fans ensured a good turn out for Judge and Jaki's Doom/Folk set. Joined by Kev Ellis of Majic Cat radio on harmonica, they performed two 45 min sets of Judge Trev/Jaki Windmill originals interspersed with relevant covers, notably Ritchie Havens "Freedom", their encore number. There were frequent calls for Trev's "Yer All Gonna Die" from fans who had seen him perform it at the Hawk Fest several years ago - surely the ultimate Doom/Folk composition. A great evening. Let's do it again.

It was, of course, far better than the Litmus gig on the same night. Why, I almost feel sorry for the poor fans who trudged all the way to Walthamstow to see these youngsters make their juvenile attempts at entertainment...cough!...I mean, on good looks alone, the veteran space warrior Judge Trev far outshines the gangly Litmus lot. Their guitarist even has an email address with a girl's name...wheeze!...mutter!... Oh yes indeed. Ha Ha only joking, I'm sure it went well...for a youth gig...harumph!

Anyway, none of this really matters as were all gonna die (or most of us) under the soon-to-arrive floods, hurricanes and sizemic upheavals, just like the ones in the Far East, the Americas and on the Sub continent. Don't say I didn't warn you all. I've been on about it for years now, but who listened? - No one. Today, in Brighton, on 10th October, it was 75 degrees!!!

Fortunately you can get updated by buying my Cd's on my website - Real Festival Music.

Best Wishes, Judge Trev

REAL FESTIVAL MUSIC - RFM   http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
Festival Listings, Festival Reviews, CDs, Video Downloads, News, Forum, Chat, Healers

AND THERE CAME THE BEASTS AND KINGS WITH THEIR ARMIES AND THEIR CAPTAINS TO MAKE WAR WITH HIM UPON THE HORSE AND TO MAKE WAR WITH HIS ARMIES AND HIS EYES WERE AS A FLAME OF FIRE HE WAS CROWNED WITH MANY CROWNS AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE JUDGES AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE WAGES WAR         http://www.judgetrev.com