HW: A pretty good review

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Oct 14 09:30:17 EDT 2005

On 14/10/2005 13:50, Steve Freight wrote:
> Volume 1 is the original Space Ritual Album.
>  Volume 2 is the second half of the gig recorded at the Brixton Sundown
> (where the first disc of the original LP was recorded).
>  This appeared on LP (Ridicule) years ago (1980's) and has been issued by
> various labels since under various names.
>  Check this page out for what it has appeared on.
>  http://www.starfarer.net/bringme.html

Cool, thanks.  Well, I already have the SR2 CD (or possibly Ridicule),
albeit stashed in a create in my parent's garage.  Admittedly, my memory
is that it didn't sound as good as the EMI SR remaster.  Is there
actually improved remastered sound on the SR Sundown V2 release, or it
is just yet-another-ripoff-of-the-same-ol'-thing?

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson