OFF: Some old cassettes..free to good home

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 14 14:35:51 EDT 2005

Hi everyone...

I'm cleaning up my CD and tape collection (US portion), and deciding which are worth saving and which are not.  I have about 15 or so tapes here on my desk that I don't need to save any longer, because I have all the stuff on CD now.  They're rather old, and may not have the best fidelity in the world still remaining (mix of normal and high bias), but I thought maybe somebody here would like to have them as a way of introducing themselves to some 'new' music.  (If you like them, you'll be wanting to get the real CDs to get decent sound quality.)  Here's a brief list of what's on there...

Compilations of...
Magma
Gong
DarXtar
Porcupine Tree
Hawkwind
General Space Rock (x3)
Nasoni Record Label comp.

plus some individual albums like
35007 S/T
Korai Orom 2000
Komeda Kokomemedada
VDGG Present (Disc 1)
Porcupine Tree Metanoia LP version
ArcMet Odysseum Galacti
Ektroverde Pingvin
Starfire S/T
Igra Staklenih Perli Inner Flow & Drives
Kingston Wall 1 and bits of 2
Zero Gravity Space Does Not Care
Pink Floyd Relics

Whoever wants this crap, just send me a personal email and I'll post 'em off to you.  If you're in the US, you'll get them soon...if you're in Europe, I'll send them from Holland next week.  I might be willing to divide them up amongst a *few* people (2 or 3), but I don't want to be sending out 10 packages of 1-2 tapes each really due to postage costs.  I'm not asking anything in return (except for that Daevid Allen album, which nobody else seems to have either).

Ciao...Grakkl